"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

new chapters

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Lets just go ahead and get that out of the way. That was a squeal of excitement in case you need explanation. :) So without further a due, I will inform you that I am being placed at the St. Anthony Salon which is the salon that I REAAALLLY wanted to go to and almost didn't think was even an option. It's kind of a tricky situation of sorts, but none the less, I start part time in a couple weeks. I have SOOO much that I need to do in the next couple weeks to get me ready to go, (STRESS) I'm such a panicker lol so I hope I make it out alive. Wouldn't that be great?? :) HA.

As I sit here drinking my morning (second cup) of coffee A few thoughts cross my mind:

1) I really hope I don't spill it on anything important today.
2) I can't WAIT to start looking at apartments in St. Anthony.
3) I am excited to drop these bags of clothes off for my cousin.
4) I REAALLLY hope I get around to taking pictures of these hair flowers that I so desperately need to put up on etsy.
5) I NEED A NEW PHONE.
6) I hope I don't pass out before noon. [TIRED]
7) BRYAN PLEASE FIX BELLA
8) I HAVE SOOO MUCH TO DO TODAY AND NOT ENOUGH ENERGY TO DO IT.

And on that note I am going to get off of this thing and start plugging away for a while. I might play a little Morissey to catch up with the times. :)


Later lovers. P&B, P&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment