"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, July 11, 2011

A birthday celebration

Hey folks!
haha, do you ever expect me to be consistent with my blogs? NOOOPE. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone who made my birthday week something to remember. I truly am so grateful for my friends and family. I got to spend a whole day with my dad last Thursday, than a whole evening with my mom on Friday. I saw my best friend Thursday night, and my soul sister called me on my day-o-birth. And to top it off , I had all the rest of my special people take me out/meet me out in uptown. Sunday=recovery/valley fair/sooo many great memories/spending the whole day with my brothers. Truly this was one of the best weeks ever! I have sooo much sleep to catch up on but whatevs! :)

And this week brings packing packing packing, because Bryan moves into his very first apartment. COOL! ;)

xoxoxoxox!

No comments:

Post a Comment