"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

it continues in orbit

My universe is at odds right now.

It's so crazy to me, every day that passes, the more and more random my life gets. I feel like I am being brought to a place where it's back to the basics. I suppose, if you know anything that is going on in my life this year, you could than say it is being brought back to the "foundation." I must say, some things are really confusing to me, but I am choosing to "put my fist down," and continue marching on.
It's hard to see through the clouds when battles are at their peeks, but I really truly do have so many wonderful people in my life, all of which I am so grateful for. And every time something huge has erupted this week, I have had so many reasons **cough best friend cough** thrown at me as to why I need to keep pressing on. Sometimes we really just need to STOP, look around, breath deep, ignore the petty and acknowledge the blessings.

Whatever it is in life that you are going through, (because EVERYONE is ALWAY'S going through SOMETHING) I pray you find the peace you not necessarily are looking for, but that you need, in order to "put your fist down," and continue to press forward. Apologize where you need to apologize, and forgive where you need to forgive.

a little something on forgiveness that my pastor said a while back: "you know that you've forgiven someone when you stop playing their "wrong doing" over and over and over in your head." I really don't want to be a grudge holder by any means, and i do want to be a point where forgiving someone doesn't even take a second thought. Does the bible say that we need to immediately forgive someone, or is it ok to take a while to get over things and truly get to a place where those past things no longer hurt? I am sure that things will fall into place as they alway's do, however I am curious to hear your thoughts on this!

On a completely different note, I ordered my man's birthday present today, and I am BEYOND excited!! I am not going to say anything on here about what it might perhaps be...just in case he ever takes a liking to my blog site. :)

PS: dear fall, I caught a glimpse of you today. It was beautiful.

one last thought, so an old friend (wink wink if your are reading this) informed me that through my year without my Ipod or Itunes, that FM static got back together. I went ahead and got their latest album to add to my collection this evening, and I would like to share a sequence of 3 songs/videos with you. They go in order, telling a story. :)





That's all, now climbing into my freshly washed bedding and falling into sleep.

Ciao bella-

No comments:

Post a Comment