"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time to get personal

Ok, I am going to throw the words "birth control" out right now, if you are not a women of any kind, you need not read more. :)

THAAAATTT being said I have a question for my ladies out there. Has anyone been on the NUVARING, or are you currently still on it?

I was on birth control for almost 5 years to cure yucky cramps and what not. I went off of it when I started school just because i didn't have time to get in to see my yearly docky doc. I lost a TON of weight this year, I attribute that weight loss to a LOT of random things in life, but it could very well have been just going off the pill.
My doctor just prescribed me the nuvaring so as to get me back on BC and cure those monthly yucks again. I am scared to take it for 2 reasons:

1) My boobs have shrunk to a preferred size and if they are going to go up a whole lot I may have problems.
2) I have been reading a lot of forums on the ring, anything from before 2010 has all negative things. A LOT of women said they gained like 20 pounds off of it. That is NOT an option. But I have read only good things on it from 2010.

So I am just curious to hear what you all might know about it.


I have my last cosmo exam to take tomorrow, wish me luck. I am going to need it!!!!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment