"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Follow up, as promised.

SINUS INFECTION. But of course, because how could I possibly make it through the beginning of a month without one? YUCK, I am SO glad that I already have my app scheduled for the ENT next week so that by the time I am done with this medicine he will be able to start me in which ever direction I need to be started in.

Ok, New topic. SOOO Bryan and I are most likely going to be getting engaged pretty soon and up until last week I had decided that I wasn't going to plan ANYTHING until it was official, as in RING ON FINGER. However we have already decided the month of next year that we want to get married in and it has been stressing me out sticking to my plan. I feel like there is SOOOO much to do and I have less than a year to do it all in. I don't know up from down when it comes to planning all of this stuff. We don't even know who we want to be in our wedding, or who we want to attend it, let alone where it's going to be or what stupid colors to require. AH. Truly, deep down I do semi care about the little things, I just know that they are going to stress me out more than ANYTHING (they already are) so I like to pretend that I don't care so that I won't feel the need to FREAK. I need to find a cheap wedding planner, heck, I need to find a cheap everything. The two big things I care about are my ring and my dress, and I'm hoping the dress won't cost me my first born child, the ring I don't have much control over (I do have a "little" control though lol.) I need lists of people to contact, sites to visit and shops to tour. Any planning idea's would be LOVELY. I am excited to get past all of this stuff so that I can finally just start my life with him. No more once a week face to face dates. I can't wait. :)

Ok- off to bed I go I need all the rest I can get and not a whole lot of time to get it!

Ciao-

No comments:

Post a Comment