"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Saturday, December 18, 2010

ho Ho ho

Can you all even believe that Christmas is pretty much NEXT WEEK???? EEEEK!!! I am truly not ready with my shopping (thanks snow storms.) I also am feeling rather sad because I feel like I haven't even had time to sit down and enjoy the Christmas season. I haven't really been playing any christmasy tunes, I didn't help mom decorate the tree and I clearly haven't been doing much wrapping. I also have yet to watch It's a wonderful life, and the christmas story. I did however just finish a "christmas story" by walley lamb- FUNNY BOOK!

Life has been nuts as always what would I be if it weren't? :) My little brother has mono and is sick as a dog, yet continues to go out and play with friends on wild crazy weekend get a way's causing me to think about him and pray for him all day. I hope he graduates from highschool at the rate he's going... lol YIKES

I'm working reeeaallllyy late tonight- yep, another emotional Sat/Sun- I love when I wake up at 5:30 and don't get to go to bed until 4 am the next day. But this is the time in life to work these crazy long day's and nights. It will all be groovy once I'm living in my very own house.

I'm going Christmas shopping with m-bear tomorrow after church. I have already informed her that I might be a crabby patty due to lack of sleep. But at least I will get all my shopping taken care of. :) I pray for blessings blessings blessings.

I got to see bry tonight for a very brief half an hour. I sure do cherish the small amounts of time that we get together. Seriously sometimes it's hard to get through the week knowing that Sunday's are my only time with him. That is why I usually opt to do NOTHING on Sunday's, I hate giving up my time with him. However tomorrow M needs me. :)

I am going to go ahead and give a shout out to Taylor the great over at:

http://taylorangulo.blogspot.com/2010/12/tis-season.html

She went ahead and mentioned some pretty wonderful things in her blog that I consider worth reading about... :)))

Love you all, and happy shopping to all in my very same position-

T

4 comments:

  1. listening to endless christmas music on 102.9 and pandora with a coffee in hand has helped me endure my long days of work and traveling in the blistering cold a bit more than tolerable!!! Its a beautiful time of year to remember what he did for us and to be grateful for ALL that we have!!! :)
    love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should flip on over to the lite FM and get my christmas pants on. :) Amen sister, the reason for the season is truly just that, to remember who came for us so that we might have life. :) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, I love your post! So enjoy reading your thoughts. You are so precious. And thanks for the shout out too, haha! :) Cant wait!!! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss reading your thoughts.... please return to blogging soon!!! Love you forever and always!

    ReplyDelete