"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/1/2010

First of all I would like to shout at the top of my lungs a GIANT happy birthday to my best friend Christina joy dittrich.
Second of all I would like everyone reading this to acknowledge the fact that I am typing this on my I touch and will most likely have many sp errors. HA.
I'm sorry I haven't written anything much in quite a while. I've been busy this Is true, but the real reason is that whenever I sit down to write I get overwhelmed with how much I could write about that I just decide not to write anything af all. This blog will most likely be short and sweet, because let's face it, who wants to blog from their I touch?

Life has been good, rocky, but epiphany filled and really good none the less.

I am most excited for tomorrow. It will be the first day off that I have that is not devoted to my lovers, but strictly to me and my sanity. I will finally clean my room, get my laundry done, get my hair trimmed, perhaps try out a tanning bed. Pretty much I will indulge in all the things the past few months have not allowed me to do. Lino lakes I am happy to spend the day with you old friend.

On that note I will leave you, I know it's not much, but I forewarned you in the beginning.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment