"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Sunday, October 31, 2010

long time no talk.

Hey friends, it sure has been a while. SO SORRY. Ha. :)

Yeah sooo that whole week of being sick has of course trickled its course and dragged itself on. My fun sinus infection has turned itself into a fun double ear infection. As my "sister" Jen has commented, "when it rains it pours."

So that being said, I missed out on a fun night out with my best friend and her husband. lol we had a little din din at their house, but had to cancel our fun plans in DT still for the night. My night in shining armor took me to rent red box movies and we spent the rest of the night snuggled up. HUMPH.

Honestly, aside from me not feeling the greatest, today was absolutely beautiful. Truly how did we get a Halloween with no snow and 50 degrees? Sunshine sunshine sunshine.

I would like to give Taylor swifts new album a shout out. I LOOOOOVE IT. While we are on the subject of T, I accidentally spent $10 on a stupid US magazine all about her today. I needed something to read at the gym and I saw her face on US (anytime I see a mag with T-swift or L- conrad, well, I just can't resist) so I grabbed it and  had bry use my card to purchase it while i ran a quick last minuet errand. WELL WELL WELL, little did I know it wasn't the typical $2 mag. Got me good T-SWIFT, got me REEAALLL good. Needless to say, this magazine will go on my book shelf as if it were an actual book...I spend less on my books via amazon. WHAT A JOKE.


I would next like to give my old friend @ http://jmerry2010.blogspot.com/ a quick shout out. HURRAY FOR YOUR NEW ADVENTURE IN LIFE. Good luck in all that you do, couldn't be more excited for your new start. I hope it turns into everything you had ever dreamed it to be. ADVENTURE!!!

Oh and as a quick insert that should have gone with the paragraph before the last one, I went to the gym today for the first time in a looong long time! I only worked off 400 calories in 40 min..you do the math as to how hard I actually worked out... ;)

Alright, that's all I've got for you. I must get home so I can hand out candy to all the little trick or treaters.


LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment