"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My favorite products right now. :)

Yes, sorry Aveda, I think I've moved on. 

My favorite shampoo and conditioner right now is the Ficocello's argan stuff. IT IS SOOOOO MOISTURE FILLED, it's CRAZY! It just came out last month though, so there is no picture for the duo as of yet.


I am in LOVE with Moroccan oil: It protects my hair and makes it smell SO YUMMY!



Sebastion whipped cream: It Truly is amazing, if youve never used it, you should look it up on line and read about it.


The ficocello's rootbooster:


And Sebastion's Re-shaper hair spray! They are normally a little over $20 in the Salon, and currently they have like 7 cans left on Sale for $14 at the training center. SUCH A GREAT DEAL!


I have many other favorites that I like to use on my Clients, but these above are my favorites for my hair right now!!! :)

Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment