"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

getting better?

WHATS THAT???

This whole "being sick" thing has REALLY started to irk me. Every day I wake up and I think "today's ganna be the day that everything starts to click back into place." HA. Still waiting. My poor head/face is in SO much pain. YUCK! I just want to be myself again!!! :( Why do sicknesses feel the need to stick around for half a month? Truly RIDICULOUS.

Lol...and that's all i'm going to rant about today. I'm spending some time with my pup, than i'm off to work for the evening!


ciao-

No comments:

Post a Comment