"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New slate

Today was quite the emotional roller coaster of day's. I spent over half the day bawling my eyes out surrounded by family at Great grammies funeral, and i spent the other half of the day laughing with them. True bitter sweet-ness. As awful as this sounds, (or maybe it doesn't) I am really glad that it is all finally over. I am glad that it's over for her, and for us. Grammie was so sick and now I know without a shadow of a doubt that she is up in heaven, and finally at peace. And we can all stop holding our breath for when her time was going to come. We wept together today as a family, said our prayers, spoke of her life and of her death, she is finally at peace. I will continue to pray for my family though as she left behind 4 broken hearted children, multiple grandchildren and that many more great grand children. Everyone grieves differently, I just pray that everyone grieves "health-fully."

I did a HUGE camera clean out this evening at Walmart, and let me tell you..."I HATE THEIR NEW SET UP." yes, I quoted myself, that is how passionately I HATE it. I LOVE the kodak kiosk deals where you put your little chip in and go to town with editing and all that jazz. Walmart updated their little picture kiosk's, and they all look super cool, new and fancy, however, THEY SUCK. You have to press SOOOO hard on the screens to get them to work, your editing options are VERY limited, and it takes FOREVER to do anything. :( What was supposed to be a 20 minuet trip (as I was emotionally and physically exhausted from today) turned into over an hour and a half. :( BOOO Next time I do my clean out i'll be heading strait to Target. My bad.

I got both my phone case and my ring in the mail today.

1- LOVE my phone case. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
2- HATE the ring. HATE HATE HATE IT! there were 4 beads that were broken off of it when I received it, and honestly, it is sooooo UGLY, I would NEVER wear it anyway. lol maybe I shouldn't be soooo harsh towards it, I could just simply say it's not my taste. Or I could give the stupid ring the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe if those 4 beads had not been broken, it would have been cute. Doubtful, however, I am going to keep it because I can take it apart and make something I think brilliant out of it. :)

Any-whoo, I get to go back to work tomorrow (YAAAAAAY) and I so desperately need to get some sleep, so I will leave you with this...

It is Mr. Bry Fred's BIRTHDAY TODAY...the big 22, YAHOOOO!!! So in love with him.

nighty night friends, adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment