"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NEA ORIGINALS ON FACEBOOK???

SAAAY WHAAAAT?????

Hey folks. Ok so I halfway followed through with the picture posting plan today. I updated 3 items and posted 2 newer necklaces to the etsy page. You can easily access this page via my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NEA-Originals-by-Tiffany-Nicole/133096420088707

Which you obviously should all go and "like" RIGHT now so you don't miss out on this awesome opportunity. DUH.

OOORRR aside from adding my page on Fb, you can get a hold of your very own NEA Originals pieces strait from my etsy page:

http://www.etsy.com/people/NEAoriginals


All you need in order to purchase from my site is PAY PAL, and to make a quick etsy account. I promise you will love the site in general, and thank my in abundance for forcing you to become a member. Even if you don't purchase my stuff...you WILL fall in love with the community.


Cheers to a CRAAAZZZYYY day and the spring that is clearly coming our way. HA. :)

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment