"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, January 20, 2011

necklace's GALORE

I had full intention's of being in bed by 10:30 (HA HA) tonight, and here I sit at almost midnight. Hmmm


I have finally finished editing and posting the majority of my necklaces on my site. I am excited because now I feel like I can finally move forward in my creating. WOOHOOO!!!

I would also like to send a quick shout out to my latest customer Shannon. I am excited for you to receive your necklace in the mail! YAY!

Ok here are the last 3 necklaces I have posted. Enjoy. :)





Don't forget to Add my page on Facebook. :)

Goodnight Friends.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment