"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A new day, a new adventure

This will have to be shorter than I had planned due to the fact that I still need to shower, and upon my blogs arrival I decided that it just HAD to have spring flowers on it. :)


I am seeking out CHANGE. I will not go in to the gory details of my relationship on here, however I do think its become a tid bit boring in many aspects. Very predictable, not so much comfortable, and I can't decide if we are entering the were just really good friends zone...
This could all just be because its the winter and I go C-R-A-Z-Y come January, and would you look at that, RIGHT ON TIME! No, but seriously, I used to be the most adventure seeking person and than I went ahead and fell in love with someone who really isn't that spontaneous or out going in circles other than his own. Which is cool, but with the knowledge that we most likely will not be getting married anytime in the near (or potentially far away) future, I think a switch has flipped. All of a sudden all I want to do, is whatever the heck I feel like doing, whenever I feel like doing it. Almost like a single minded lady. WHAT? Spring just has so much prospect for change and ADVENTURE, and I decided I am going to go ahead and jump on that wave. If Mr. wants to come a long, than he will make up his mind to do so. But I came to the conclusion that in this relationship, for the majority of the 2 years (not the point. 5 portion) It is me driving to great lengths to be and spend time, with and in his world. Well my world called and it wants me back, and I for one think I am ready to be back.
I'm looking at apartments for the spring. It is quite the daunting task as I have NO IDEA WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. But I have called upon my great wisdom filled apartment lived in friends/mom, and I am SURE between the many of them that God will show us something perfect. I want to live alone- I am past the whole I want to live like I'm a college student day's- I want no roomate. I want to be able to play my guitar at 3 in the morning if I so desire, or to break out my sewing machine and leave my fabric all over the floor for at least 2 days. I have NO idea how all of this is going to come about, but I truly and erratically am getting overly excited at the thought of it all. I am scared, don't get me wrong. It will be a whole lot of change all at once and even though I have tons of friends and family walking me through life, I might feel like I am completely alone for a while. However- isn't that the place where God can reach of the best, or at least where we sincerely are looking 100% for him?

Ive found myself purging as of the past couple weeks. Preparing for what, I don't know. Or perhaps, again, it's just because I so desperately need something to "give" in my life. Things have become WAY to routine and I need to break that up a lot more than just a "bit."
Clothes I still love but haven't warn in a long while have been bagged up and are waiting for my cousin to snipe them. The longer the bags sit, the more I add to them. Trash bag upon trash bag has been filled up with randoms because I just don't want to look at it anymore.[ SPRING] I have so much to look forward to.

I cannot wait to figure out where I am getting placed (salon wise.) I know I have LOTS left to learn, and go through before I'll be "graduating." However, I feel so incredibly blessed to be right where I am, RIGHT NOW. I love my co workers, I love my instructors, I feel like I learn more and more about who I am in life and who I am as a stylist every single day. Weird ha? :) I am feeling quite inspired as of lately so LOOK OUT WORLD.

Ok- clearly that was longer than I had intended it to be lol SOOOOO shower- HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment