"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I made it a week

Instagram is back. I folded. Everyone kept saying to me, well didn't you see my picture??? Facebook ignorance doesn't bother me as much. ie- didn't you see my picture? Because chances are whether I am on facebook or not, I won't see the darn picture. There are just WAY to many people on facebook for me. But instagram, naaaaaaah, I'll see the picture! PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE.

Hus and I are snuggling on the couch together right now. This, right here, this is one of my favorite moments with him. I feel like a kid in the morning before getting ready for school. We wager with ourselves getting up early, and the way we get er done? "Ok, lets go lay on the couch and watch tv." It works every time. Just like a kid. Only were not watching cartoons, were watching my beloved Today show. My second favorite moment of the day with my honeeeeey is being exactly right back on this couch snuggling after work. It's a great routine we've invented. It really makes me even more greatful to my parents for giving this couch to me two years ago. I seriously live such a blessed life. I mean, sure, I got in a pickle in the snow yesterday just like everyone else, and I have a billion and one things make me go semi crazy yesterday. HOWEVER, I got to come home to my sweet husband and we got to snuggle on our giant golden brown couch. Oh yeah, and my dad bought us each a shovel so we can be prepared citizens of minnesota from here on out. ;)

Yesterday we had a rep from Alterna come in to give us a class. Alterna is probably my FAVORITE line of products that we carry. It doesnt matter what you are using of theirs, it's gonna make your hair feel AMAZING!!!! So I was giddy going into the class. But seriously, this lade was FANTASTIC. We learned so much about different curling techniques, and organic braiding and and ANNNNDDDD so many other really fancy thannngs. I don't do anything with updo's/upstyles at my salon but I seriously want to grab all of my long haired friends and start curling. SERIOUSLY. I'm so interested to see where my life takes me.
Ahh and on that note, it's time for this lade to get ready for work. Work work WoRk. See ya neeeeevveeerrr.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment