"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, December 3, 2012

Life's to short

GOODMORNING!
Just sitting here drinking my quite customized coffee, watching the today show while my husband sleeps next to me, and reflecting on the past couple days.
I've had such a busy weekend with really no down time. That's ok, this is my life. Oh and BTW, yeah I'm married now. ;) it's been a solid 3 months and I must say it TRULY does get better every day. I love doing life with this man. So back to my first point- I am so excited for this season! There are parties galore with the people that I most adore. I've concluded after a recent string of events that I am done doing things out of pure obligation. Starting now and into 2013 I no longer want to go to random gatherings of people that I already know I don't want to be friends with just to save face. Not cool. I have decided I no longer care if people wonder or don't wonder why I'm not at their "get together." My best friends mantra for 2013 is going to be to love more. Mine is going to be -life's to short-
Life is to short to not live it to the fullest
Life's to short to let another person dictate your happiness.
Life's to short to not give it all you've got.
Life's to short not to dance and sing every chance that comes.
Life's to short to not be reading the word every day.
Life's...to...short.

2013, I'm getting ready for you.


Happy Monday prettys.

Enjoy my husband as a hipster... ;)





1 comment:

  1. I truly love that you are blogging again! I adore reading your thoughts! 2013- bring it on, it's impossible to make you a year not full of rich moments and memories!!

    ReplyDelete