"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, December 10, 2012

snow day('s)

over the weekend, we got a TON of snow. My husband and I still carried on with all of our already planned plans, but we chose NOT to make any new ones come Sunday. He watched football all day and I cleaned my backside off. literally, when being trapped inside for hours on end apparently "stuff" gets accomplished. I cleaned out our bedroom, did all of the laundry, cleaned the microwaveable, the kitchen, the living room, cleaned our every bag that was laying around in our room. I tackled all of the small projects sitting on my craft desk, I started teaching my husband a couple light things on his guitar, I made a Delicious chicken dinner  AND we went for a 45 minuet walk in the blizzard. We were sopping wet when we got back home, but seriously, it was a GORGEOUS walk. We than proceeded to finish off the night with a movie and clearly two bowls of popcorn. When I laid my head down last night I CRASHED...HARD. Now today's trick is about to begin. We own no shovel, and we are about to attempt to dig our cars out in a few minuets here. STAY TUNED. ;) Today could be either really fun at work, or REAAAALLLLYYY boring. Fabulous for me though, husband doesn't have to work until noon now so he gets to accompany me to my first round of "early" morning shots! So until later- Enjoy your snow days kiddies, I'm OUUUUTTT


No comments:

Post a Comment