"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, December 3, 2012

Proud to be creative

Although I don't allow myself the time to get as creative as I once was, I am super pumped that I pushed another creation out from my fingertips tonight. Crafts has been a part of me since I was named Tiffany. I've always enjoyed making and solving my own "how to be cheap and still look cute" dilemmas. Ever since launching my stylist career three years ago, I chose to throw my crafty skills for gems and jewels in the backseat of my metaphoric life and solely focus on being the best stylist I could possibly be. That is still one of my day to day goals obviously, however now that I'm a married women my perspective on what I want in life is changing. Honestly, that might not have anything to do with being married as much as it does with being 25.5. This coming year I want to allow myself creative freedom again. I don't necessarily want to take my gems to market but I would like to make them. My inspiration for the evening came from an old bracelet. Whatever works right?

Also judge all you want, I know the background is a sheet. ;)

Ttyl-

T

No comments:

Post a Comment