"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple cider vinegar


I used to frequently get sinus infections back in the day, and my old boss came home with a random remedy for me: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. I was recently talking to some girl friends about it, and one of them seemed a little sketched out by it. I went ahead and did some research to find out just how incredible is this ACV??? I'll post the website than you can see for yourselves, if you want to know history and stuff on it just click on the home page. It's super interesting and I'm now excited to start using it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment