"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, September 6, 2010

Seat belt cover idea

Ok, although this is a really pretty seat belt cover: http://www.etsy.com/listing/46543146/golden-crest-quilted-seat-belt-cover?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=automobile+seat+covers&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

I have a great idea to make my own. One of my besties donated a beautiful shower curtain to me the other day, and I think i am going to go buy some stuffing (is it known as batting?) and attempt to sew one up myself. I am constantly irritated from my seat belt cutting into my neck...STAY TUNED. If it turns out pretty I'll post pictures. :)


Also, I'm in the market for some pretty car SEAT (not to be confused with baby car seat) covers. Again- STAY TUNED! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my seatbelt cover. How did your turn out? Would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete