"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Friday, September 10, 2010

This day

I'm still laying in bed, feeling groggy at 10:00. Ridiculous. I have a TON of stuff I "could" get done today, not sure what the outcome will actually be. I'm going back to Aveda today to turn in my test scores. I had fully intended on showering and making myself look nice...now I think a messy bun sounds great and some yoga pants. WOW.

I have a link to share with you. These are not my hair clippies (although I have a teal polka dotted on from DT. Stillwater that looks pretty dang similar,) however I thought they were adorable and want to share them with you. :)

http://sophielaree.bigcartel.com/product/fabric-flower-hairclip

They are just SO cute!!!


I think I am going to use my groupon today for a massage at planet beach. I might also try one of there spray tans who knows. If I really feel like shopping (since I have 0$ to my name,) I might even break out the gap groupon and take a trip to rosedale! YAY for Friday's!


I hope all of yours is beautiful-

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Ps: sorry for the page issues, ive been messing around with backgrounds and if I spend anymore time on here today, I might go CRAZY! So i'll fix everything later!! :)

    ReplyDelete