"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Promise revoked.

yep. SORRY. I just haven't found anytime to sit down and "blog." :(

I truly don't even feel like saying much right now, but I thought it was long over due for something, ANYTHING. I think I am just going to list my words tonight. They will NOT make any sense to anyone else under the sun I am sure, but I just have so much going on up in my head that to not write them down would be a crime of sorts I am sure...


Please excuse the mess I'm spilling,
often I bump things over with these gangly limbs.
It's not very rare of me to take minuscule to heart,
I work my feet off and expect loyalty in return.
I think I'll take your pictures down,
tomorrow perhaps,
it's true they make me sad.
Who wants to remember times before they went bad.
Ive got a verse as my background, I could have used that the night "the duck flew at dawn."
Oh wait, I did, and yet here I am waiting for the right to your wrong.
or is it my wrong? I think what matters most is the white noise coming from mutual corners.
Are we still wearing boxing gloves if we cover them in pink and glue feathers to the tops?
They are still going to break through the other side, not matter how they are disguised.

Let me sleep oh sweet stress, please press pause for the night, mutes even better, could we turn out the lights?
Ive become a random dreamer with meanings unknown and yet all things mean something, could your leave me alone? To many questions, I understand now, answers are rarely in the form of a cloud.
So get back dusty water and remain where you stood, I have no use for you here lingering in my blood.
I don't do vindictive, and gossip is wack, there is a line between need to know and a not so subtle "slap."
I am as loyal as they come, you do unto others as you would want "done." Tell the truth. Apologize, it sometimes hurts to look people in the eyes. Put your big girl pants on, admit when your wrong. well meet in the middle and rebuild what was strong. Or, we can not. I'll go on as need be, taking old pictures down replacing them with the new me.
It is what it is, the grandfather sings, and so on with a smile she hides in her wings.


Goodnight friends, It is well past my bedtime and I have a day of errands ahead of me.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment