"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Sunday, September 19, 2010

In absence

I am SO sorry my darling friends. I have Been SOOOO busy this past couple weeks with my new job and pretty much just life in general. Little by little I am finding time for things again. I have no doubt once my routine is set and my body is used to it, that everything else will "simply" fall into place.

I truly must get to bed, so I have no time to recap any of the special events that have made up my life as of late, however I will take out some time on my next day off and I promise a full report if not an inspiring "how to."


Until than, know that I love you and I will go a head and give a shout out to whomever purchased one of my yellow daisy's off of my etsy site. I had great pleasure shipping it out to you yesterday. ENJOY IT, and for the rest of you, get your booties on over to my site and click the purchase button. No one is complete until they have a NEA ORIGINAL flower clippie to furnish off their ensemble. :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NEAoriginals

Here's to everyone having a BEAUTIFUL week!


CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment