"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Ive done with my victory day

A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING. HA!

I passed my exam this morning with a whopping 97% correct, thats right folks only ONE wrong! WOOOWHOOO!!

I thank victoriously drove over to my boyfriends house, celebrated with a quick sandwich, than drove him to work. Which by the way, he has figured everything out for his drivers diversion program and as of next Saturday if all goes as planned he will be ABLE TO DRIVE AGAIN!!!!  PRAISE JESUS!!!!! I feel a lot more time at home coming on!!

After that I proceeded to spend some quality chat time with his momma, than headed off to Caribou. Ive been here ever since. I had a WHOOOLLLEEE list of things to accomplish this afternoon  such as: look up Mint.com (thanks Taylor), post new hair clippies on etsy (I'm currently working on it,) read my in-style, MAKE NOTE CARDS FOR WORK (HA,) finish my scarf I made last winter, the list goes on and on. All I really did this afternoon was chat with people on Facebook, text messages, telephone calls and twitter (I also went ahead and found a new blog background to depict the oncoming season.) SOOOO Now that I'm feeling brain dead from sitting in Caribou for hours on end...I think it's time to get down to business! First things first, Grab sweater from car- it's FREEEEZING in here!!!

Until later-

Ciao

1 comment: